Adding Calculators

I need to add a Google sheet I created that calculates square footage and other calculations for swimming pool calculations using formulas. It is not picking up all the fields when I add the URL to the create database. I want these all one page. Should I use something other than Google Sheets?

Swimming Pool Calculators

Calculate Square Footage
Average Length Average Width Total Square Feet

Calculate Perimeter of Pool
Enter four walls/distance at water line
Wall 1 Wall 2 Wall 3 Wall 4 Perimeter/Linear Feet

Calculate Number of Gallons
Square Feet Average Depth Gallons

Calculate How Much Gunnite 6" Walls
Square Feet Floor Square Feet Walls Average Depth Total Cubic Feet

Calculate How Much Gunnite 8" Walls
Square Feet Floor Square Feet Walls Average Depth Total Cubic Feet

Прикрепите Ваш проект
Attach your project

Thank you
Swimming Pool Calculators

I am still working on it.

Нет доступа, не важно, Вы хотите сделать БД где будут сохраняться данные или использовать GSH в целях калькуляции?
No access, it doesn’t matter, do you want to make a database where data will be stored or use GSH for calculation purposes?

Sorry, I forgot to share Pool Calculator Square Feet - Google Sheets

It isn’t finished but you get the idea. I wouldn’t need a database. It is for calculating materials for new swimming pools.

Thank you

Если это простой калькулятор и таблицы гугл нужны только для подсчета, то можно создать калькуляцию в самой программе.
If this is a simple calculator and Google tables are needed only for calculation, then you can create a calculation in the program itself.

The Google Sheet calculation will not work. You can do this in the Flipabit using the arithmetic operations on the numeric widgets.

Buttons won’t work. How would I do

A + B = C where the customer enters A and B each in a separate cell and C is the automatic Sum that can’t be changed by the customer.

and subtraction and division.

Thank you

Any solutions?

"Buttons won’t work. How would I do

A + B = C where the customer enters A and B each in a separate cell and C is the automatic Sum that can’t be changed by the customer.

and subtraction and division."

Or What about can I embed an interactive spreadsheet into the app, like I would in a website?

Thank you

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.