Beginner with BASIC question

Hi: I have been programming for ever and I am an old guy. I’ve been a back end programmer in php for 20 years. I know enough javascript to make OK interactive sites, make API calls, middle of the road.

I have never done the APP stuff, but I now have to. After searching everywhere for weeks I found flipabit. I knew it had to exist. I am lost when looking at it. I can tell its simple, but I just cant crack the code. I watched the how to make a weather app video, but thats just moving labels around.

To get started, all I need to do is to be able to have a webpage be the app. I can see I can add in a browser and create a link, but I cant get it to save. It is frustrating that there isnt just a basic training video, which I have searched for and watched all kinds of junk. Most flipabit training starts with parts of the app already built.

Bla bla bla I’m ranting. Can someone please point me to a “start from nothing and show a webpage” tutorial that starts form the beginning not from a partially built app?

web test.flp (20.4 KB)

1 Like

OMG THANK YOU!!! Thanks so much, this was very helpful. I didn’t realize how integrated the IDE is, very nice. Thanks, I can study this, and it gives me a heads-up on the web stuff I need to do.

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.