Character encodings in file

When you save a file in a test application, the text encoding changes depending on the platform and operating system. For example, on Android, a test file encoded in UTF-8. On IFone encoded cp932. Question. Is it possible to set an encoding for a script so that text files are saved on different platforms in the same character encoding.
(При сохранении в тестовом приложении файла кодировка текста меняется в зависимости от платформы и операционной системы. Например на Андроид тестовый файл в кодировке UTF-8. На IFone в кодировке cp932.
Вопрос. Возможно ли задать кодировку для сценария, что бы текстовые файлы сохранялись на разных платформах в одной и той же кодировке символов?)

Files in the Flipabit are saved in UTF-8 encoding. In addition, you can save text in a database that also uses an UTF-8 encoding.

Could you explain your task in more detail? You can also share a project file where files are saved in different encodings. I’ll check it.

Thanks for attention. The simple function “Save text to file” is used. Here’s an example of running on Windows. File encoding is not UTF-8 (ISO 8859-8)
Спасибо за внимание. Используется простая функция “Сохранить текст в файл”. Вот пример запуска на Windows. Кодировка файла не UTF-8
pr
pr2

The task is to save the configuration file in a user-specified directory (folder)
Задача такова-сохранить файл конфигурации в указанном пользователем каталоге (папке)
In the future, I would like to create a light mail program that allows you to send to the mail service and read mail from an arbitrary mail service via IMAP or SMTP. Something like Mozilla Thunderbird
В перспективе я бы хотел создать легкую почтовую программу, которая позволяет отправлять на почтовый сервис и считывать почту с произвольного почтового сервиса по IMAP или SMTP. Что-то наподобие Mozilla Thunderbird
Thank you
Спасибо

This is a bug. Here is the fixed version https://flipabit.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/flipabit_2.2.0222.21-utf8.exe.

Thank you for reporting!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your prompt response to the incident. It is very pleasant to cooperate with you. :slightly_smiling_face:
Большое спасибо за оперативную реакцию на инцидент. С Вами очень приятно сотрудничать. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry for the stupid question. How to read a file that has been saved
** using the “Save Text to File” command? I don’t understand how to read data in a running application. For example I have two files 1.csv and 2.csv. They are both primitive databases with two columns (fields), but different data in the cells. How does a running application reconnect from 1.csv to 2.csv? I tried “Set database”. Nothing comes out…help me please**.:face_with_head_bandage:
Простите за глупый вопрос. Как прочитать файл, который был сохранён
при помощи команды “Сохранить текст в файл”? Я не понимаю, как считать данные в работающем приложении. Например у меня есть два файла 1.csv и 2.csv. Они оба являются примитивными базами данных с двумя колонками (полями), но разными данными в ячейках. Как в уже работающем приложении переподключится с 1.csv к 2.csv? Пробовал “Set database”. Ничего не выходит…помогите пожалуйста.

You need to use the following actions:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your time. One more question. A relative link like ./Documents/test.csv Will it work? I’m just not at the computer right now … And if it doesn’t work, how can I get the absolute path to the file that was obtained after the command “Save text to file”? Once again, sorry for the importunity. :pleading_face:

Большое спасибо, что уделяете мне время. Ещё один вопрос. Относительная ссылка вида ./Documents/test.csv Сработает? Я просто сейчас не за компьютером…И если это не сработает, то каким образом можно получить абсолютный путь к файлу который был получен после команды “Сохранить текст в файл”? Ещё раз извините за назойливость.

The file is saved to a user document folder.

Unfortunately now it is impossible to get the name of the folder in the Flipabit. We will add this in the next release.

1 Like

Oh :upside_down_face:
Thanks a lot! Look forward to. Thank you for your work and attention!
Спасибо огромное! Ждём с нетерпением. Спасибо Вам за работу и внимание!

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.