Create a list connected to a database

Hello everyone,

Sorry for asking but I’m trying to create some kind of RPG app, and I’m in trouble for many things.

• First, i would like to create a list of tasks for a quest. The list would be like that : on the left, a check to signify when the task is accomplished. Il the middle, tilte and description of the task. And on the right part, an other check when the task is failed. And as a background, a color to symbolize the difficulty of the task. I tried following the tutorial with IQL request but in my case it doesn’t work. Can we link some properties (background color, mask, etc) of a button with a database data ?

• second, i wanted to have a list of caracteristics that we can check (one or many) and save the checked caracteristics in a database. I made a table and turned it in select mode. I can get the checked row ID inside a text field, but how can i transform it in the caracteristics names ?

I don’t know if it’s possible to do this with a script ? I don’t know Java, but I can learn (i already know python) but how can we get the right paths ? Is there a tutorial or a page about this ?

Thanks for your help !

qml — декларативный язык программирования, в основании которого лежит среда JavaScript.
qml is a declarative programming language based on the JavaScript framework.

Ok, thanks google trad, i’m going to check it out !

Thank you Vladimir

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.