Filter database

Hello again.
I am working on another project and I need your help.
I 've created a group that contains a text field (TextField 3) and a table (Table 3). The reason I used a group is for the table to be scrollable both vertically and horizontally.
Now, I want to input some text in the text field and filter the table based on that text.
I 've tried to use some actions but when I type text in the text field the table disappears from the screen.
Could you please help me?
Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hello Vladimir and thank you for your response.
I 've used the exact same actions for the TextField in my new project as in the project you suggest, but when I type something in the TextField the table disappears.
Maybe I should ungroup the TextField?

1 Like

upload your project
Π·Π°Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ ваш ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚

Since my project has personal data, I am uploading a dummy project with false data.
android_tabbed_2.flp (142.3 KB)
Thank you.

Π’Π°ΡˆΠ° ошибка Π² Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π²Ρ‹ Π½Π΅ ΡƒΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Π»ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π΅ для Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΡ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ.
Если Ρ‚Π°Π±Π»ΠΈΡ†Π° ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π½Π° ΠΊ Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠΌΡƒ полю, Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΠ° Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΏΠΎ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΎΠΌΡƒ полю Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ.

Your mistake is that you did not specify a filter field.
If a table is connected to more than one field, then the program does not understand which field to filter by.
2024-05-31_23-59-46
android_tabbed_2.flp (142.3 KB)

Thank yoy Vladimir for your response.
It worked nicely.

The table disappears when you type something in the TextField because you did not specify a filter field. If a table is connected to more than one field, then the program does not understand which field to filter by.

Let me know if you have any other questions…

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright Β© 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.