Freelance Developer Wanted

Hi,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. I run my own no-code development agency, but have the need for a solution that provides a robust iOS offline experience for an established form and drop down menu based solution that I personally run from another business.

Bubble wont achieve this, and I believe Flipabit will.

Rather than learn it myself (or my team). I would prefer to outsource this project to an experienced flipabit developer with offline experience. The project is one of a translation of a Java Smart client solution, which as I say is mainly 8 tabs with a series of hard coded questions via drop down, radio, etc etc.

Please contact me directly at [email protected] if this is of interest and you have the expertise.

Apologies again if this is the wrong category, there wasn’t the usual “Jobs” category on the board.

David

Hi David,

I have extensive experience with Flipabit, particularly in building robust offline solutions similar to what you’re describing. I’d be happy to help translate your Java Smart client solution into Flipabit while ensuring everything functions smoothly offline.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.