List dynamic data per row

Hello,
i didnt found any other topic about this.

In my project i got a firebase realtime database. for example in DB is a list “chats” where the single chatrooms, from chat-list for example, are saved.

DB >
chats >
ID 1 > {“creator”:“testFirebaseUserId”,“last_message”:"",“last_message_date”:“2023-09-28 18:24:15”,“photo”:"",“user1”:“User 1 ID”,“user2”:“User 2 ID”,“users”:“User1, User2”}

It works very well so far.
What i try to do is to create an overview of all chats. The List is connected to the Database and displays all Chats. That also works.

In the Chat-List-Row-Container i want to display the Name of both users. The Name of the users is also saved in the firebase database.
DB >
users >
firebaseuserID > {“firstname”:“FIRSTNAME”,“lastname”:LASTNAME"}

is it possible to query this dataset from every row individually while the table is updated/created or do i need to make a loop after the table updated with “Project > Execute” or something like this?

it would be interesting if there are any possabilities to connect the fields in a single row dynamically. i didnt get it.

Thanks for every help!

I think this can be done using a SQL query. Can you share the data structure from Flipabit or share your project file here or on [email protected].

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.