MSVCP.140dll File missing in Win10pro

Hi,
I’m trying to run a Flipabit.exe file in windows 10 pro. but it say MSVCP.140dll file is missing.
solutions which, I already tried-

• SFC Scanning
    -Reinstalling of visual C++ Redistributable
    -Uninstalling and reinstalling of app
    Which version of Visual C++ does Flipabit use.

Thanks Vladimir_PV,
Its really solve my problem.

I have an analogy problem but these files don’t help. What version of Visual C++ Redistributable should be installed?

difficult question, but what file does it ask you for?

I installed the latest version of the program “flipabit_2.4.0706.22.exe” on a Windows 10 Pro x64 computer, but I can’t log in - I get a message about a missing or corrupt file “msvcp140_1.dll” three times. I have downloaded and installed the latest versions
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x64 - 11.0.61030
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x64 - 12.0.40664
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable x64 - 14.32.31332
but that doesn’t help.
The only latest version I could install and run is “flipabit_2.2.0124.21.exe”. All subsequent newer versions refuse to work and give a similar error about the absence (damage) of the “msvcp140_1.dll” file. However, I have this file in a folder at
c:\Windows\System32\msvcp140_1.dll
How to solve a problem?

try this copy of the file

I downloaded this file, but I have exactly the same file (same version and size) in my windows system (c:\Windows\System32\msvcp140_1.dll). But it doesn’t help. The same as before, an error pops up 3 times with the text:

Flipabit.exe - System Error
The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

most likely you have a problem in windows

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.