Noob requiring help to get into the swing of things

Hi Everyone (Trying my best not to sound like Dr Nick from the Simpsons.
I’ve been looking for a new home for my client’s apps, as the current platform is dreadful on support & help, and expensive vs what i get in return.
I looked around and Flipbit ticks all the boxes that I’m looking for.

I’m self taught in WordPress and have taught myself HTML & CSS to use within Elementor pro (a drag & drop builder), however I’m finding it tricky getting into the groove with Flipabit (I’m sure that will change over time).
Simple tasks like making text a hyperlink seems incredibly complex for a product that claims to be ‘no-code’
So here’s what I’ve done, add a text box, and then added HTML to create the hyper link (which doesnt work but looks like a link in the preview) because I notice that you can use html to style in a text boxflipabit

I’ve had a quick look around on google, but am yet to find a quick start up cheatsheet to help noobs. I dont want to spend hours watching youtube videos 7 trawling the net to get what I would consider the basics done.

Thanks for your time

У flipabit очень много возможностей, любая среда разработки требует ее изучения и привыкания.
flipabit has a lot of possibilities; any development environment requires learning and getting used to it.

That’s brilliant, thank you so much, I’m sure I’ll have more questions as time goes by - but thank you so much for your time

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.