Overnight, the app is no longer working properly

I wrote a small program using your platform. It is a simple program, allowing a small group of people to write down their impression after a cession on a first page. They choose answers from dropdown list, and write some comments in cells. All answers are written in a DB (google sheet)
On a second page, they can review what they have written. The program is almost finished.
Yesterday, everything was working perfectly (answers were written properly in the DB)…I am for the moment just running the simulator from within the platform (windows 10), not the final apps.
This morning, when I tried again the, only 3 cells are filled in the DB. I closed and relaunched the platform several times, same results (sometimes other cells are filled, but alwasy only 3).
I don’t understand. I didn’t changed anything since yesterday.
Can you explain me what happened ?
regards
Jérôme

Additional comment. I have just checked the actions created on the first page and found out that most of the actions that records the data to the DB were doubbled; but with empty source cell (so writing nothing into the target cells).
How can it be possible ?
regards
Jérôme

There have been no updates for the last week. If you can reproduce the error, please describe it so we can fix it.

An action is copied when the widget associated with the action is copied.

Thanks for your answer.
I guess I didn’t explain myself correctly:
In the program I wrote, all the cells are filled with info (either text written by user either info from Dropdown list). After clicking on a “Validate” button, all info are written in a Google sheet. I wrote all the actions allowing this to happen. In these actions, info come from cells in the page, and targets are the cells in the google sheet. Yesterday it was working perfectly.
When I checked the actions list today after opening the program, I found out that almost all of them were dubbled with empty target. So Google sheet could not be filled.with info.
I have deleted these wrong actions, and now it is working.
But I don’t understand how it happent since it was working when I closed down the plateform.
regards
Jérôme

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.