Problem of losing previously updated database information after closing the application and running it again?

I would like to solve the problem please
I have a project based on a “API” database When you run the project and press the Update table data button when connected to the net, it works correctly, but when you close and run the program, the previously updated table data disappears and is not saved, whether offline or online.
Please solve the problem or provide a code to save the database when the project is closed .
Thank you very much

Try to save your project in editor after updating databse.

Thank you, I tried this, but this does not work after building an application, as the database is not saved after the update,so please guide me for a solution.

When the application is closed and run, the data of the “local storagedatabase first created for the project on which the application was built is retrieved, and loses previously updated data form API database ,so please guide me for a solution.

Select database and enable Local in the Database Inspector:

Thank you very much . But when applying this option, when **updating the **
database via the Internet for the API database, will the data be saved and the problem will be solved?
And the second question: we have the option Update on statup
What is its code"javascript code or sql query" ,because it keeps the api database when you start the program Whereas I want to apply it on program exit

Thank you very much Mr. Michel.

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.