Problem with actions

Hello everyone,

Here is my problem : I’m trying to create a modulating list of capabilities, being able to select one or many of them and store the list of capabilities in an other database, as a string. But it will be clearer with an example.

Here is the list :

When you click on the “+” button, a table appears with an add button and a cancel button :

Until now, I used to proceed like this : when an item is selected in the table, I store its name in a hidden texte field :
table | current index changed | capability_text | set text | table> current text

Then I append a coma to separate values in the list

But to identify if the capability is already in the list, and to delete it if I want to, I have to add a condition : if the list contains the text with the coma, then it is deleted. If it does not, then it is added

But this way seems to be pretty “unstable” : sometimes it works, sometimes not. And I just don’t understand why it doesn’t work all the time. After many trials, it seems that this is the condition that is not stable : any idea why ?

Again, I can send you my file by email but it doesn’t work when I try to upload it here…

Okay, I can’t delete this topic, shame on me. Seems I found the answer, I posted to quickly. Sorry everyone.

For the record, that’s when a text is empty, the conditions “contains” or “not contains” just doesn’t work fine. So I added an other condition for when the text is empty and it works fine.

мне сложно Вас понять, но если этот вопрос запятой, то это делается так:

1. Ставится запятая (при условии, что текст не пуст).
  2. Добавляется новый текст.

It’s hard for me to understand you, but if this question is a comma, then it’s done like this:

1. A comma is inserted (provided that the text is not empty).
  2. New text is added.

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.