Problems posting to the APP Store

I’m trying to publish my first app to the AppStore. It is an App that contains a webView that presents my WEB application. Unfortunately my App was rejected on the first attempt and among several observations the Apple team reported that my app requests use of the camera and that I did not justify such use. However, in my project there is no resource that uses the cell phone camera, I have not even identified this resource in the “sensors” tab inside the Flipabit program. Another thing is that they say that because my web application uses cookies I need to enable the App Tracking Transparency feature within the Project, but I don’t know how to do that.
I urgently need your help.

2021-09-28 (3)
2021-09-28 (4)

Could you send on [email protected] your project file (.pma) and cloud url.

Yes. Sent now. Thankyou!

As apple reported that the issues occurred on ios 15, i updated my iphone and when trying to install it back on my phone i got the message that the app developer needs to update it to work on iphone with IOS 15.

I’m stuck. can you help me?

As apple reported that the issues occurred on ios 15, i updated my iphone and when trying to install it back on my phone i got the message that the app developer needs to update it to work on iphone with IOS 15.

The main problem is that it is not known which libraries are used in your web application. Maybe some library uses a camera.

I noticed that you turned on sensors that you do not use in the application. In this case it is better to turn it off.

Today we will add support for Data Use and Sharing Privacy and then you can add a description.

But there is a problem with the camera access. It will take us more time to figure out the reason.

You have two options:

1. Wait until we figure out the reason for using the camera.
  2. Or you can add the purpose string for Camera and submit the application for review.

We have not tested the iOS 15 yet. Apps created for iOS 14 should run on the iOS 15.

Could you explain to me how to add the string explaining the use of the camera and could you help me with installing the app on ios 15? After I upgraded to ios 15 the app is not getting installed. An error message is displayed.

1. Add the following action without Event:
  2. Upload project to cloud.flipab.it
  3. Open project and edit description

Could you send the error message screenshot

Could you also create an empty project without WebView, build it for iOS and try to install it.

The error message is this:

“Foodinapp” needs to be updated
The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this iOS version.

According to the image that is in the Portuguese language (Brazil)

Goodnight! I did as you instructed me. I created a project with only one page and one image (Without WebVIew or any other feature) But I get the same error message from iOS 15.

This error is only for Ad-hoc applications starting from iOS 15. We are working on it.

If you upload the application to the App Store or TestFlight everything works fine.

For apps that you distribute through the App Store or TestFlight, App Store Connect first verifies your signature, and then re-signs the app using an Apple identity, before making the app available for download. Apps available through these channels already have the new signature format.
Source - Apple Developer Documentation

for this I use what kind of Apple Profile? the App Store or Ad Hoc?

App Store profile is used for publishing on App Store and TestFlight.

Ad Hoc is used to install app on your device without App Store.

Ad Hoc is not yet supported for iOS 15.

ThankYou Michael. Very good!
:clap:

Another question: Has the data usage support feature and privacy policy already been added?

It is added. You need to fill the following field:

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.