Purchase google / покупка в google

purchase is a ready-made component for purchases in Google … I only need to specify the product ID and set up a call to this component?
the whole payment procedure is already set up and all that remains is to publish the application?

correct me if I am wrong…

покупка - это готовый компонент для покупок в гугле … Мне нужно только указать идентификатор продукта и настроить вызов этого компонента?
вся процедура оплаты уже настроена и остается только опубликовать приложение?

поправьте меня если я ошибаюсь…

Yes that’s right. But you need to test all sorts of scenarios using closed beta testing first.

And again I will disturb you.
The thing is that due to the limitations of COVID19, the Google console takes a long time to process data and it may take several days to update the test version, which greatly slows down the development of the project.
so I want to ask right away how to use Purchase correctly …
Call
ButtonCoins → Click → PurchaseCoins → set Loaded

И снова Я Вас побеспокою.
Все дело в том, что из-за ограничений COVID19 консоль гугл долго обрабатывает данные и на обновление тестовой версии может понадобиться несколько дней, что очень сильно замедляет разработку проекта.
поэтому хочу сразу спросить как правильно использовать Purchase …
Вызов
ButtonCoins → Click → PurchaseCoins → set Loaded

No review is required for closed beta testing. You can start testing 15-30 minutes after publication.

Did you check this video? Android in-app purchases - Quick Start

Thank you! i missed this video
I had to wait two days.

Thank you!

Спасибо! я пропустил это видео
мне пришлось ждать два дня.

Спасибо!

You probably need a consumable purchase type:

A consumable digital good is a stock-keeping unit (SKU) that a user can use and purchase more than once, like a quantity of in-game currency for an Android game. This digital good is different from a non-consumable digital good which a user can only purchase once.

Read more:

Thank you!:slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Спасибо!:slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.