SHA1 and Firebase problem

Hey Flipabit.

I build a quick app, and I try to change like a new version in my Googleplay. But I get SHA1 error when I try upload a new version.
I uploaded google-service.json file in app info, but The SHA1 code in the app is different than in my Firebase.

Can you explain to me, how I can get a same SHA1 what is in my Firebase?
(sorry for question, but im new in Flipabit with Developer acc)

Thanks for answer…
Attila Gegeny

This error is not related to Firebase. You need the .keystore file you used before to sign the apk. And the password for this file. Do you have it?

Hello!
I got this problem when I try to download a new apk as an update.
The first version of the app was developed using Xamarin.
I have .keystore file, how can I sign a new apk?

Screenshot (4)

You can sign your apk using the command line: https://stackoverflow.com/a/24833908
OR
You can send your keystore file and keystore password on [email protected]. We will add it to your project.
Also I need a link to your project.

And I get this…

Your Android App Bundle is signed with the wrong key. Ensure that your App Bundle is signed with the correct signing key and try again. Your App Bundle is expected to be signed with the certificate with fingerprint:

SHA1: 41:EC:9B:6E:DB:29:86:FE:C0:35:93:3C:51:60:33:8E:78:D9:76:65

but the certificate used to sign the App Bundle you uploaded has fingerprint:

SHA1: 98:5C:9A:7E:4C:71:0F:B0:50:78:CB:DE:66:C0:85:6B:7B:68:F6:42

What do I need to do now???

If you uploaded the aab file before, then the next versions must be signed with the original key.

Are you uploading a new version of app or creating a new one on Google Play console?

A new version of the App

Not much help here. I guess I need to look around for different solutions…

You need to sign the application with the .keystore file. Do you have this file?

Or you can publish it as a new application by first changing the package name.

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.