Update database | обновление базы данных

There was a problem registering the user.
I wanted to do so

1. the user creates authorization data and clicks register
  2. there is a record in a DB and the program updates a DB.
  3. The program automatically compares the authorization data, and if there is such data, then the information has been saved in the database and the new user automatically goes to the internal page of the application.
    But here a problem arose, the program automatically writes data to the local database if the global database is not available, and it turns out that the user is sort of authorized.
    How to fix it? I need to get data only from global db

Возникла проблема при регистрации пользователя.
Я хотел сделать так

1. пользователь создает данные авторизации и жмет зарегистрироваться
  2. происходит запись в БД и программа обновляет БД.
  3. Программа автоматически сравнивает данные авторизации и если такие данные есть, значит в БД сохранилась информация и новый пользователь автоматически переходит на внутреннюю страницу приложения.
    Но тут и возникла проблема, программа автоматически записывает данные в локальный БД если глобальная БД не доступна и получается, что пользователь как бы авторизовался.
    Как это исправить? Мне нужно получить данные только из глобальной БД

Download the new version https://flipabit.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/flipabit_2.5.0326.23.exe

You need to listen to the Database operation event. If Database operation error event occurred, then the data was not written to the global database; if Database operation success event occurred, then the data was successfully written.

THANK YOU!
The update looks great, the new components are just what the doctor ordered

СПАСИБО!
Обновление выгладит супер, новый компоненты - то что доктор прописал

There wasn’t any official announcement. Is this beta or final? I hope we can get then a Testflight ticket for this too.

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.