Audio playing when device is locked

What settings do I have to use to make my app run in background? I am using the audio widget and I want it to keep playing when the app is moved to background or even when the screen of the phone is locked.

I couldn’t find these settings neither in flipabit nor in the app permissions in my iPhone. I use the flipabit-app for testing, in case that matters.

Hello everyone!

I hope you’re all doing well. It’s been a while since I posted this question, and I wanted to give it another gentle nudge. Unfortunately, it hasn’t received any responses yet. Perhaps there is no solution or my post has simply been overlooked…

This topic is quite important to me, and I believe it could benefit from your diverse insights and expertise. If you have a moment, please consider sharing your thoughts or experiences. Your input would be greatly appreciated! :pray:

Anyhow, thank you for being such a great community :smiley:

Warm regards, Jared

there is no such possibility

Thank you, Vladimir_PV, for you answer, which surprises me a little. I didn’t expect that it wouldn’t work. Out of curiosity, what prevents this feature from being implemented?

I can’t imagine, this question needs to be asked to the developer. I was also interested in this function. Apparently there are some reasons.

1 Like

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.