How to create two tables and join them, the users table and the second table for payments by SQLite "Inner join"?

Hello
How do I create a project that adds users to one table and adds their monthly payments to a second table? and How do I link or join the two tables using SQLite by “inner join”? How do I show each user with their monthly payments and confirm whether they paid or not?

test.flp (31.4 KB)

1 Like

test2.flp (36.7 KB)

1 Like

Thank you for the thorough explanation Mr. Vladimir_PV
This is beautiful
Please help me in the following cases:

1-In the users table, we add a date column and a cost column, and automatically every week, the cost and date are transferred to the payments table automatically or when a button is pressed for one user.

2-Is it possible to transfer the cost to the payment schedule for all users with the click of a button?

Thank you for the thorough explanation* Mr. Vladimir_PV
This is beautiful
Please help me in the following cases:

1-In the users table, we add a date column and a cost column, and automatically every week, the cost and date are transferred to the payments table automatically or when a button is pressed for one user.

2-Is it possible to transfer the cost to the payment schedule for all users with the click of a button?

test4.flp (38.7 KB)

To do this, you can implement an analogue of the repeat loop with countdown.
Also note that I created a new id for the user, this is necessary because the line number cannot be a user identifier, because the line number is not individual

Для этого можно реализовать аналог цикла repeat с обратным отчетом.
Так же обратите внимание, я создал новый id для пользователя, это нужно потому, что номер строки не может являться идентификатором пользователя, потому что номер строки не является индивидуальным

1 Like

Thank you for the beautiful explanation, and this indicates your extensive knowledge and broad horizons. Thank you again

• If you have time to convert the files that you attached test.flp, test2.flp, test4.flp to pma format, because the flp format does not open for me, knowing that I have By updating the editor to version 2.5, and it gives me this message in the image:Flipabitv2.5

Conversion will not work, you need to use a new version of the program

Конвертировать не получиться, нужно использовать новую версию программы

Knowing that my editor version: Flipabit 2.5.0326 for flp format.

Knowing that the previous version : Flipabit 2.4.0706 for pma format.

The new version supports working with the old format.

1 Like

This is good.
I will update and try it.
Thank you very much, Mr. Vladimir_PV

Thank you , Mr. Vladimir_PV

Thank you sir Mr. Vladimir_PV You always delight us with your creative solutions.
-I have a detailed question Please help me with the answer:

1-How do I join and link three tables: the customers table, the invoice table, and the materials table,
2-so that When you select a customer, there is a button to add an invoice for the customer, and when you press it, it goes to the invoice,
3-so that each invoice for the customer contains the ability to add 10 materials linked to the materials table.
4-Then in the invoice table, the prices of the materials are collected in a field at the end of the invoice,
5-then it stores each total amount for the invoice and invoices for one customer In the Customer Total field in the Customers table.

надеюсь я правильно понял Вас и этот пример Вам поможет

I hope I understood you correctly and this example will help you

test_test.flp (56.3 KB)

1 Like

Thank you “Mr. Vladimir_PV”
For your valuable time that you gave me and your fruitful effort, I will follow the explanation of the video and report back to you with the result…

You made me happy with your thorough explanation of the question and its application, and this indicates the breadth of your knowledge.
I saw posts that I wrote about an error in collecting the prices of materials, and we hope that there will be a solution from the editor team.

I appreciate your time and great effort previously.

If you have enough time to complete your favor in asking regarding customers:

1- How do we collect the prices of all invoices belonging to each customer, then store them and place them in a field in the customers table
2-And also the possibility of unpaid invoices. How do we store all the remaining payments from customer invoices in the Customers table field and display it?
3- How do we add a button that pays unpaid bills according to each customer, stores that, and reveals his balance and the rest of the amount when selecting the customer

Back to Flipabit >
Copyright © 2018. Flipabit Team. All rights reserved.